Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Introducing

A new favorite company, GCD Studios, that I have come across online since CHA-winter in Anaheim and was so excited to find out yesterday that ACOT's already got them all in their store, whoohoo! I remember browsing through the upcoming releases, on the lookout for the familiar companies that I've come to love, and then being drawn to some new style of patterned papers which I've never seen before. To my delight, I've learned that they are local here in Southern California and you don't know how happy that makes me, but it does, not to mention that their products are really gorgeous too! I've several faves, but the "Paris Nights" collection is my absolute... it's elegant, timeless and classic!
Top of the morning to ya & the rest of the day to yourself! HAPPY St. PATRICK's :)


0 comments: