Saturday, November 21, 2009

*Checking Pulse*

Yes, I'm still alive, lol! I drafted a post for Halloween, but never got around to finishing it, so here I am back to updating again... Oh man, I've been such a total slacker, sheesh.

And lately, my discriminating taste has me appreciating the latest & greatest from such fab companies like Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paislee, and Sassafras Lass. I mean, how could I possibly resist the *new* just-released "Nutmeg" collection from CC?! I won one of their giveaways and ohh my, what a special treat!!
In addition to that, check out the extra goodies... yum!!

Also, a few layouts from last month's challenges @ACOT:




I don't think I did any justice to the Nutmeg line though.



I do love this one of my funky little monkey :)


I'm not sure if I ever posted any of the following layouts, but here goes...













Phew, I think that's all for now... that was graphic-intensive! Are you *cross-eyed* yet? And, ohh oh oh, another happy mail day from October Afternoon for winning their recent giveaway. Check out what they sent me: HERE ~ Yay me, whoohoo!!

Also, ACOT is having one of their quarterly online crop right now and if you haven't joined us yet, you have been missing out! Seriously, it's just too much fun cropping in our PJs and another thing, before I forget... am indeed, one very lucky girl! I used to be on their Creative Team and this month, to my absolute surprise, I've been chosen as the Guest Designer. Check out my KI Memories Reveal :) Thank you so much, A Cherry on Top!
Anyway, I hope you all have one delicious & fabulous HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

0 comments: