Monday, April 6, 2009

Mellow Monday

Now that spring break's over, we are back to our regularly scheduled programming. :) It seemed to have gone by too fast, but we managed to squeeze in a fun outing or two and had my mom over for a couple of days as well. We don't see her often, so it was nice to have her around. I didn't get any scrappy time, but I've lots of photos to use for later.
The kids with my mom at Legoland, a photo of my fave place inside --- MiniLand New York, and one of all the kids at SeaLife in the next building which we visited just the day before. What a cool place! It's like a mini version of Sea World.

Afterwards, we decided to cruise the beach and ended up here where hubby & his friend sometimes like to go surfing during their lunch time.

It's such a mellow place, way less crowded than our usual Huntington Beach hangout, so we stayed well after the sunset while the kids played in the sand. And, I just love this street sign... only in California, lol.

Then, we rolled into town late at night, but not too late since we were still able to dine in at our fave sushi place and catch the last showing of Nicolas Cage's movie, Knowing. It's actually a good movie, I was surprised. Oh, and speaking of surprises... I've one more thing to share! I just found out that I am listed as one of the Product Tester for GCD Studios! Sooo awesome and truly an honor, whoohoo!! Details here:

*ETA: Another great news... I just received an email from Scenic Route Paper announcing that they picked out my "Santa Barbara Mission" layout to be featured as one of their March Monthly Challenge winner! Wow, this has been one fabulous day all around! :)

0 comments: