Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Score!

What can I say? Not only are the GCD Studios products gorgeous, but they are so nice over there, to boot! It didn't go unnoticed that I lurrrve this Paris Nights collection, so guess what the UPS dude delivered to me today? Yep, you guessed it... and ohh my, this line is even more beautiful in real life! I took a few, combined the patterns, but these photos will not do them justice.
They have a beautiful shimmer to them.
And they also have such a wonderful linen texture. If that doesn't impress you, these flocked brocade will... ohh yeah!

A closer look...
Another pattern with the same beautiful treatment...
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better... it also comes with a scalloped die-cut paper!
An up-close look at the edges... cool, huh? I can't decide whether it's foil or just a raised type of paint, but it sure is neat!
Ok now, how awesome are these scalloped-edge paper strips?! And, would you believe that it also comes with a transparency sheet? :)
Annnd journaling die-cuts?? There's that linen-like texture again!
Then there's the glittered alpha stickers... love it!But, they didn't stop there! How about a set of chipboard letters & embellishments?And, for good measure, they also threw in a couple packages of these glittered letters!
How lucky am I to be one of the Product Testers for them?! Seriously, I cannot wait to think up of things to create. I am just so excited and I hope to be able to do them proud. So, THANK YOU, Heidi & GCD Studious for this opportunity and for your awesome generosity. :)


0 comments: