Friday, July 3, 2009

Tap, tap... is this thing on?

It has been a while since I've updated this blog, so lotsa catchin' up to do! First off, my reveal for GCD Studios has been posted on their company blog. Yay for that challenge & thankful for the kindest comments! Here's a sample setting of what I've made. :)

ACOT has been doing their usual monthly challenges and I did a few last month, but I slacked off on taking photos and actually uploading them, so here's one I just took. I've, at least, 5 more I think. I will try and bust a move this month though, I hope!
The scalloped paper's by Creative Imaginations, AC Thickers title, and the latest Xmas line from SEI. And, speaking of which, I have been a looong time fan of this company! I must have each and every collection ever produced... oh yeah, I hoard them too. I remember way back when my very fave was the "Seasoned" line and stood in the long line at the Orange County Expo just to see if I could purchase more, hehee. It was raining that day too, but was so much fun. I'm the kind of scrapper who has to hang on to really good papers, ya know, just in case... but last night, I finally caved and started working on the Windsor line. I'm not done yet, but here's a lil' peek:

Looove love the flocked swirl that I cut out and later on need to figure out where I'm going to attach it on the page. This is a very elegant collection with shimmer and foil as well. And, consequently, I just placed an order through my CC Scraprewards to send me these SEI card kit called Floral & Contemporary which makes perfect teacher gifts next year! I knew I wouldn't be able to give them away unless I have some for me too, so yeah I ended up ordering them twice.
Now heads up and stop by the SEI blog because they're doing a 100th Post Giveaway here!
Ok so, I'm off to finish proofing photos from our recent mini-break, and I've still yet to go through the ones of my two kiddies on their promotion days! Man, time just flies, doesn't it? Till then :) I hope you have a safe & fun 4th of July weekend!!

0 comments: