Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scrap Stuff

I was up and about late last night, so I decided to whip up a layout for this week's Music Challenge over at the American Crafts blog. This'll be my first time participating and definitely not the last! The paper's called "Talent Show" from the Teen collection and I also love how I was able to cut out the stars & numbers (from the Everyday line), then layer them for dimension. I added a couple of AC rub-ons too and my favorite "Platform" chipboard Thickers that I just cannot have enough of! That, right along with my fave Craft Fair line and omg, the ever growing addiction to Flairs!! And, like a good scrapper, I put the leftover scraps to good use on this side closure card.
Then, I finally got around to tackling the pile of recently scrapped layouts completely uploaded before they're put away in their albums.
A close-up on these dew drops.
This one I used the Garden Grove line from Scenic Route with a cute 3D monkey. Whoops, please forgive the crooked photo!
He reminds me of my boy, lol, and the embossed cardstock (Bazzill?) is cool too.
Oh my, what can I say about my little guy, but this is just "so him" in every sense... a total goof and being my mini-me, wearing my sunglasses with my purse while gabbing on the phone!
Remember the AC Flairs I mentioned earlier? Here's one and I'm being conservative here because I am finding it harder & harder to resist sticking them on each and every layout, seriously!
Better late than never, here's last year's 1st day of K using KI Memories.
Except for this cute glittery owl from Colorbok's "Friendly Forest".
The Mr. Campy line from Cosmo Cricket to go perfectly with these photos.
A couple of cut-out work and layering here & there... hmn, there's that flair again! ;)
This adorable momma & baby deers from the same Colorbok collection.
Here's a die-cut paper from that line as well.
The cool chipboards are from Pink Paislee while the 3D embellisments are Jolee's. Um yeah, I've quite a few (ok a TON) of those collected over the years. Oh, the shame, but hey... maybe they'll make a comeback, kinda like "bringing sexy back," no? Ok, maybe not. :P Until next time!


0 comments: