Friday, July 31, 2009

Surf's Up!

What a fun weekend and looking forward to another one tomorrow! We hightailed it to Encinitas Beach late in the afternoon and into the night, well after sunset, to catch some big waves and to gather some of these smooth & colorful round rocks to bring home.

I also managed to put a couple of layouts together for ACOT's Ad & Sketch Challenge this month. First layout, I used the "Windsor" line from SEI -- very classic, and for the second one, my fave ever "Grafton" line from Scenic Route. I just love the surfboard graphics in bright bold colors!


That's all for now. We are gearing up for a week-long vacation to NorCal and the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon for some hiking, biking, beachcombing, and lots of sight-seeing here & there. The kids have put me to shame since they're all packed while I'm still here procrastinating, lol.

Alrighty, off to packing I go... Peace out!

0 comments: